Hello and welcome to Bleach Clash.

Please register and join the fun

Character Templates can be found in the Character Creation section
Bleach Clash
Hello and welcome to Bleach Clash.

Please register and join the fun

Character Templates can be found in the Character Creation section
Bleach Clash
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Clash

An Original Bleach RP

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello all and welcome. Get started here < CLICK Very Happy Happy RP'ing everyone
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Thousand Year Blood War.... Few interesting questions Ichimaru-Waving
Admins
Click on the images below to link to staff profiles
Mage master
Valintine Moderators
OPEN
Latest topics
» Bleach: Era X
Thousand Year Blood War.... Few interesting questions EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 9:36 am by Guest

» Bleach Dynasty RPG : New World
Thousand Year Blood War.... Few interesting questions EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 2:44 am by Guest

» Natsu Dragneel Role Play
Thousand Year Blood War.... Few interesting questions EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 2:01 am by Guest

» New Attendee
Thousand Year Blood War.... Few interesting questions EmptyFri May 16, 2014 2:50 am by Kyarojin Rosenthal

» Bend THIS! An AU Avatar Forum
Thousand Year Blood War.... Few interesting questions EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 12:52 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war (Affiliate)
Thousand Year Blood War.... Few interesting questions EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 7:49 am by Guest

» Rising Wolf
Thousand Year Blood War.... Few interesting questions EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 3:27 am by Guest

» Naruto Mirage!
Thousand Year Blood War.... Few interesting questions EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 7:07 am by Guest

» Sao's AD
Thousand Year Blood War.... Few interesting questions EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 10:09 pm by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:42 pm
Sister Site
One Piece Islands
Affiliates
free forum
Bleach Clash RP
Bleach Story Role-Play
House Of Demons
The Scratch Notebook
Naruto Mirage
The Writer's Forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts
A Myth No More

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com! Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com! Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com! Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Thousand Year Blood War.... Few interesting questions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Silverwinged Eagle

Silverwinged Eagle

Thousand Year Blood War.... Few interesting questions Empty
PostSubject: Thousand Year Blood War.... Few interesting questions   Thousand Year Blood War.... Few interesting questions EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:28 am

When i was looking over fan forums of Bleach, i saw few interesting questions and a though that you may wanna see them. So, i share them now. Enjoy!

Quote :
Has Lieutenant Kira really died.?
I mean they said they have not yet confirmed it but his spiritual pressure is vanished.... Can it be like he is still alive?? I liked him! He shouldn't be dead.

Quote :
Ok in the latest Bleach chapter, 490; I noticed something that stood out and should be discussed. Basically on the 1st page of chapter 490 it says something along the lines of "one of the 5 Specail War Potentials Ichigo Kurosaki is in Hueco Mundo battling our forces". And it also seems like that's why the Vandenreich decide to attack SS then. Now we seen this term "Specail War Potential" used in 489 but I guess most thought that it only referred to Ichigo. But I guess there's actually FIVE of them.

Anyways, who yall think could be the other 4? I'm thinking there's 3 ways it could go. It could perhaps be the outright 4 most powerful people the Vandenreich could possibly go up against (besides Ichigo but I personally don't think he'd be on their level though) like Yamamoto, Aizen himself since he IS in Soul Society, Unohana (she's been hinted to be the 2nd most powerful SS Captain a lot), and Isshin. Or simply whoever you think would be the 4 outright strongest characters besides Ichigo whether you think he'd be above or below the other 4.

Or perhaps they could leave out Unohana since the Vandenreich could guess that she's either not a threat and/or woudn't fight anyways. And Isshin, since the Vandenreich could either not know of him or simply not take him into account. And also leaving out Aizen since he's locked up.
Then the other 4 would probably be SS captains Yama, Shunsui, Ukitake and Shinji. Or simply whoever you'd think would be the 4 toughest SS captains besides Unohana.

And as for Urahara, he could be listed in either group... Whichever one you'd think he'd be in. He's not exactly a captain as far as the 2nd group goes... But he's probably more well known then Isshin, is much more likely to fight then Unohana, and isn't locked up like Aizen and is a close ally to SS.

Or perhaps the other 4 "Special War Potentials" could actually be people we havn't seen yet. Royal Guards perhaps?

What do yall think? Personally I think those other 4 would be people we already knew about. I think it'd be Tite Kubo's way of explaining that certain characters are way stronger then others. The power gap between some characters isn't as easy to tell to some people. Some people think that like Hitsugaya could defeat Shunsui for instance (yea maybe in over a century)... I guess being listed as "Special War Potentials" would be a way to have certain characters stand apart from others.

Quote :
Has anyone realized? The vandenreich/quincies are Nazis....they take people(that being arrancars and soul reapers) to camps of some sort and talk about using them as weapons and killed who they couldn't use...the Nazis took Jews and used them as a free work force and killed the old weak or even children if they had no work skills...also the vandenreich seems devoted to eliminating pretty much any spiritual being that isn't a quincy...which racial bigotry is kinda the Nazi

Quote :
Will there be an alliance between the Arrancars and the Shinigami

Quote :
There's been recent speculation about Ichigo in the 503 chapter, about him going through another transformation/powerup. The exact nature of the powerup cannot be determined yet, since we have no "canon" status as to what is up with Ichigo's Hollow or Fullbring. But the main point I'm going to bring up here, is that Ichigo is INDEED going through some transformation right now.

Now i am looking for an answer to these questions. Say your own thoughts about them
Back to top Go down
Calintz

Calintz

PostSubject: Re: Thousand Year Blood War.... Few interesting questions   Thousand Year Blood War.... Few interesting questions EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 8:42 am

I need to know what chapter the anime finished at so I can read it. Then I can make an informed opinion. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Claus Steinburg

Claus Steinburg

PostSubject: Re: Thousand Year Blood War.... Few interesting questions   Thousand Year Blood War.... Few interesting questions EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 4:50 pm

Has Lieutenant Kira really died.?
I mean they said they have not yet confirmed it but his spiritual pressure is vanished.... Can it be like he is still alive?? I liked him! He shouldn't be dead.

The answer to that question is still unclear but it seems likely that he is dead. **SPOILER ALERT**

Spoiler:

Quote:
Ok in the latest Bleach chapter, 490; I noticed something that stood out and should be discussed. Basically on the 1st page of chapter 490 it says something along the lines of "one of the 5 Specail War Potentials Ichigo Kurosaki is in Hueco Mundo battling our forces". And it also seems like that's why the Vandenreich decide to attack SS then. Now we seen this term "Specail War Potential" used in 489 but I guess most thought that it only referred to Ichigo. But I guess there's actually FIVE of them.

This is a big grey area but basically what a war potential is, is a being/object capable of tipping the scales in a large scale battle. How you decide what a War potential is, is by factoring their loyalty to your target, their moral alignment and their previous accomplishments. Basically with a War potential you will want to go 1 or two ways with them; either keep them away from the battle, or involve them at the peak of the battle.

Example; the Vizards were a huge war potential when Aizen invaded Karakura town, but they didn't fulfill their role as Aizen didn't give a fuck whether they joined the fight or not.

So, if you want to guess at who other war potential's may be, you'll have to consider 1 thing; who would be strong enough to tip the scales in the Quincy's favor or out of the Quincy's favor.

My Guesses:

Ichigo - Because we were already told that he was a war potential

Yamamoto - He's already starting to decimate the Quincy army by himself

Tsukishima - Basically because of his Hax powers

Aizen (This is a huge probability) - Because Kubo said that Aizen was going to be seen in this Arc and Aizen is probably the deadliest character in Bleach and because he's Soul Society's sworn enemy

Uryu Ishida - Because of the Vollsteig member's earlier comment "Uryu Ishida's arrow's are weaker than mine? Impossible!"

Quote:
Has anyone realized? The vandenreich/quincies are Nazis....they take people(that being arrancars and soul reapers) to camps of some sort and talk about using them as weapons and killed who they couldn't use...the Nazis took Jews and used them as a free work force and killed the old weak or even children if they had no work skills...also the vandenreich seems devoted to eliminating pretty much any spiritual being that isn't a quincy...which racial bigotry is kinda the Nazi

Yes but like the Bount and Shinigami, they are modeled after a specific organization/type of movement. (Bount - Vampires, Shinigami - Samurai)

Quote:
Will there be an alliance between the Arrancars and the Shinigami

Probably. But nothing in the current arc thus far proves any such thing will happen.

Quote:
There's been recent speculation about Ichigo in the 503 chapter, about him going through another transformation/powerup. The exact nature of the powerup cannot be determined yet, since we have no "canon" status as to what is up with Ichigo's Hollow or Fullbring. But the main point I'm going to bring up here, is that Ichigo is INDEED going through some transformation right now.

It's possible. Ever since he reobtained his Shinigami powers we have yet to see his Hollow powers. Meaning I wouldn't be surprised if we get a glimpse of that Vasto Lorde Ichigo once again.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thousand Year Blood War.... Few interesting questions   Thousand Year Blood War.... Few interesting questions Empty

Back to top Go down

Thousand Year Blood War.... Few interesting questions
Page 1 of 1