Hello and welcome to Bleach Clash.

Please register and join the fun

Character Templates can be found in the Character Creation section
Bleach Clash
Hello and welcome to Bleach Clash.

Please register and join the fun

Character Templates can be found in the Character Creation section
Bleach Clash
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Clash

An Original Bleach RP

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello all and welcome. Get started here < CLICK Very Happy Happy RP'ing everyone
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Dominus Ichimaru-Waving
Admins
Click on the images below to link to staff profiles
Mage master
Valintine Moderators
OPEN
Latest topics
» Bleach: Era X
Dominus EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 9:36 am by Guest

» Bleach Dynasty RPG : New World
Dominus EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 2:44 am by Guest

» Natsu Dragneel Role Play
Dominus EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 2:01 am by Guest

» New Attendee
Dominus EmptyFri May 16, 2014 2:50 am by Kyarojin Rosenthal

» Bend THIS! An AU Avatar Forum
Dominus EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 12:52 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war (Affiliate)
Dominus EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 7:49 am by Guest

» Rising Wolf
Dominus EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 3:27 am by Guest

» Naruto Mirage!
Dominus EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 7:07 am by Guest

» Sao's AD
Dominus EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 10:09 pm by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:42 pm
Sister Site
One Piece Islands
Affiliates
free forum
Bleach Clash RP
Bleach Story Role-Play
House Of Demons
The Scratch Notebook
Naruto Mirage
The Writer's Forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts
A Myth No More

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com! Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com! Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com! Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Dominus

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Riven

Riven

Dominus Empty
PostSubject: Dominus   Dominus EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 12:01 pm

~Fullbring~
Name: Dominus
Appearance: His branding mark

Spoiler:
Transform Appearance: Once activated Riven's body doesn't change too much. In fact, the only thing that happens really is that his eyes glow a steady blue color and he gets what look like cybernetic markings (think something like a circuit board partner) going from his eyes and back to the sides of his face kind of like a Panthera genus (think Gimmjow).

Note: His Fullbring's powers will be layered like Chad's. At the end of it all, he can choose how much of his ability he can release.

Fullbring Special: Dominus grants Riven complete and undisputed control over kinetic and potential energy. This allows him to do a variety of things from harnessing kinetic power, to manipulation (be it a loss or a gain) of force, stop moving objects or give movement to stationary objects, and various other abilities. This domination is absolute, and the interference of others to rip control away will result in additional kinetic energy being transferred to Riven for a direct and immediate backfire. Dominus allows Riven to manipulate a variety of factors surrounding everyday life as well as combat. Projectiles will have very little effect on him, and his ability compensates for his lack of physical buffness (yes I know that's not a word). As far as potential energy goes, it allows him to slow or completely stop moving objects. Which can be beneficial in a multitude of ways outside of the obvious benefits. He can also change the directions of moving objects by commanding the energy it's producing and bending it.

~Abilities~

Technique Name: Command - Submit
Type: Offensive / Defensive
Range: Self
Duration: 3 posts
Description: This ability allows Riven to infuse his body with kinetic energy from the surrounding area. It doubles his speed, power, endurance. Basically turns him into a super soldier type deal. While this is active his body gets a visible hazy..."aura" around it. This aura is excess kinetic energy that is drawn to him but not taken in. It forms a slight barrier around him that protects him from incoming attacks by deflecting them. It doesn't protect him from super powerful attacks, but basic attacks, or weak attacks, will be deflected without dispute.

Technique Name: Command - Stop
Type: Defensive
Range: Anything he touches
Duration: Varies
Description: Using this ability Riven can stop a moving thing by pushing out the kinetic energy and infusing it with more potential energy. They will cause the object to stop in it's tracks. This ability applies to people too. It works differently on people and living things though. Bodies are constantly producing kinetic energy and thus when he removes his hand from them, after some time they will gain movement again (albeit with some numbness) People in his tier will be "paralyzed" for two posts. People one tier above him will be paralyzed for one post. People two tiers above him will be paralyzed for only the time that he is touching them, and the instant he lets go they will move. People in any tier below him are paralyzed for only two posts. Objects, attacks, living objects, will be stopped forever though unless acted upon by an outside force.

Note: With the permission of staff (already granted). He can fire bolts or waves of kinetic energy. It isn't anything super strong, but it's enough to pack a bit of a punch.

Last edited by Riven on Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mikura

Mikura

Dominus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominus   Dominus EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 12:21 pm

Quote :

Fullbring Special: Dominus grants Riven complete and undisputed control over kinetic and potential energy. This allows him to do a variety of things from harnessing kinetic power, to manipulation (be it a loss or a gain) of force, stop moving objects or give movement to stationary objects, and various other abilities. This domination is absolute, and the interference of others to rip control away will result in additional kinetic energy being transferred to Riven for a direct and immediate backfire. Dominus allows Riven to manipulate a variety of factors surrounding everyday life as well as combat. Projectiles will have very little effect on him, and his ability compensates for his lack of physical buffness (yes I know that's not a word). As far as potential energy goes, it allows him to slow or completely stop moving objects. Which can be beneficial in a multitude of ways outside of the obvious benefits. He can also change the directions of moving objects by commanding the energy it's producing and bending it.

I can live with it. I really can, but not as it is. It needs some form of limitation at your rank at least. A time requirement or power restriction would be perfect as of now. You could try something else to limit it, I'll leave that decision to you. It just needs -something- to prevent it being abused.

Quote :

Technique Name: Earth Force
Type: Offensive
Range: 200 meters
Duration: One post
Description: Earth Force is an extremely powerful move. Capable of shattering kido, and mass destruction. The ability is simple. By harvesting the kinetic energy produced by the tectonic plates that move in the Earth, he can release it in a single violent burst. This burst, due to having the power from the Earth backing it, is capable f doing some serious damage.

That range is too much for an ability like this. Lower it if you will.
It's too powerful. Well too powerful. Complete domination of, from what I can gather, destroying every attack fired at you from range. It has no cooldown. It has no ability that can break through it. It also does serious damage as well as protecting you from ranged Reiryoku based attacks. Remove it or apply limitations

That should be everything.

Mikura
Back to top Go down
Riven

Riven

Dominus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominus   Dominus EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 12:32 pm

I just replaced the technique. Hopefully the new one is better. I can see where you are coming from.

As for that last little bit. What I'll say is that for basic things like...your standard Quincy arrow or some normal projectile. He can move that as long as it's within range (5 feet of him). For larger things or specialty ranged attacks, there is a technique I plan to add later on.
Back to top Go down
Mikura

Mikura

Dominus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominus   Dominus EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 12:36 pm

New technique is fine. Standard level arrows and projectiles works with me too.

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Valintine

Valintine

Dominus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominus   Dominus EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 12:41 pm

Fine approved.

And since you have a rank below in the...lower levels. No OOC or missions topic is required. Have fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dominus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominus   Dominus Empty

Back to top Go down

Dominus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Clash :: Creation Centre :: Equipment/Ability Creation :: Fullbring Registration-
Jump to: