Hello and welcome to Bleach Clash.

Please register and join the fun

Character Templates can be found in the Character Creation section
Bleach Clash
Hello and welcome to Bleach Clash.

Please register and join the fun

Character Templates can be found in the Character Creation section
Bleach Clash
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Clash

An Original Bleach RP

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello all and welcome. Get started here < CLICK Very Happy Happy RP'ing everyone
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Repair Time Ichimaru-Waving
Admins
Click on the images below to link to staff profiles
Mage master
Valintine Moderators
OPEN
Latest topics
» Bleach: Era X
Repair Time EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 9:36 am by Guest

» Bleach Dynasty RPG : New World
Repair Time EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 2:44 am by Guest

» Natsu Dragneel Role Play
Repair Time EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 2:01 am by Guest

» New Attendee
Repair Time EmptyFri May 16, 2014 2:50 am by Kyarojin Rosenthal

» Bend THIS! An AU Avatar Forum
Repair Time EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 12:52 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war (Affiliate)
Repair Time EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 7:49 am by Guest

» Rising Wolf
Repair Time EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 3:27 am by Guest

» Naruto Mirage!
Repair Time EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 7:07 am by Guest

» Sao's AD
Repair Time EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 10:09 pm by Guest

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:42 pm
Sister Site
One Piece Islands
Affiliates
free forum
Bleach Clash RP
Bleach Story Role-Play
House Of Demons
The Scratch Notebook
Naruto Mirage
The Writer's Forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts
A Myth No More

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com! Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com! Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com! Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Repair Time

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Calintz

Calintz

Repair Time Empty
PostSubject: Repair Time   Repair Time EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 11:32 am

The sky was clear even though there was a slight chill in the air and a young man with white hair, dressed in an unusual manner was carrying out some hard labour uppon the farmhouse and land he had acquired. His sword hung by his waist and he carried a large wooden beam with great ease, on lookers would find this strange as this young man looked like he would be barly able to lift a shopping bag never mind the monstorous beam.

He sets the beam down and looks at the old farm building thinking to himself that it was coming along rather well, with its newly replaced bits and pieces along with the tidy up of the land and interior. He looks around and smiles at it all oblivious to the fact that passers by found it amazing that one young guy like him could make this much progress. However for the most part he did have the assistance from his doll. He sits on a tree stump at the mouth of the lane leading to the farm house and looks to the fields wondering if he should try his hand at growing something even though he wasnt what you would call green fingered.

He sits there staring off into space as he looses himself in his thoughts wondering what else the fields could be used for if not growing
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Yoshida

Kaoru Yoshida

Repair Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Repair Time   Repair Time EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 8:05 am

:: The outskirts of town were usually Kaoru's domain. He took charge of this place because there were no regular humans around. He would hone and train his abilities.

Today Kaoru thought that he would take a new route. He came across a field of land and a farm at the head of it. The barn looked remodeled so there was someone living there. The plains of grass rolled as the wind softly blew. Other than the wind, Kaoru could feel something else coming from the farm, a faint spiritual pressure. Kaoru's eyes open as he felt this, there was no one in sight, but as he grew closer the Reiatsu grew stronger. It was still faint, but it was actually there. As Kaoru entered the grounds of the farm, there was a young man, wearing odd looking clothing. It was different from Kaoru's formal wear. The white haired man had a sword hanging from his waist. Was he the one exerting the Reiatsu ? Kaoru had no idea, but maybe, this person was willing to fight Kaoru and help him train. He moved closer to the man and greeted him,

"Uh, Hello sir, nice barn you have there."
He said, not trying to blurt out that he could feel this person's Reiatsu .
Back to top Go down
Calintz

Calintz

Repair Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Repair Time   Repair Time EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 4:37 pm

Breaking away from his thoughts his eyes fall on the well dressed man and almost instantaly his natural charm begins to flow thick and fast creating a wave of it almost. A smile falls over his face as he looks at the guy, "oh hello there... Uuum yea ive taken a little while to fix it up just one thing left to do, nice to have my work appreciated though". His smile showing gratifaction and thanks while already adding to his charm that began flowing once he realised he had company.

Picking himself off his tree stump he streaches and cracks his back. With his words almost dancing as they escapr his lips as he can barly contain his excitement about having company "so what brings you to this little farm? I hardly ever see anyone pass by this way"

Adora on the other hand was whispering in his head that this guy wasnt human, unusual as she would normally shout this out to let the whole area knew what she thought. But then again she was most likely as stunned as he was at having the rarity of a guest arriving on this 'off the beaten track' farm
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Yoshida

Kaoru Yoshida

Repair Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Repair Time   Repair Time EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 10:41 am

:: The thirteen year old continued to examine the barn. It looked pretty new, but there was nothing around to suggest that he had help. As he spoke, the man's spiritual pressure was growing.

A smile grew on Kaoru's face "oh you're welcome, it looks like a lot to do for one person. Might I ask you your name?" Then Kaoru noticed the sword hanging on him side. Now there had to be no doubt about it, this person was a soul reaper. No normal person would have a sword out in the open like that.

"I usually, like to take walks to the outskirts of town, away from the city. " Kaoru lied. Though he did leave the city to just get away, his main reason was to train. Braking boulders and anything else that was there that Kaoru thought could be a challenge to him.
Back to top Go down
Calintz

Calintz

Repair Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Repair Time   Repair Time EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 3:38 am

He smiles as his natural charm flows thick and fast as before and his smile nothing but sweet. He looks at the barn just realising the size of it and chuckles slightly as he reaches up to his hair letting it down, before it falls any signifigant amount he has it up agaon sitting as perfect as it can with the two strands of white hair bordering the sidesvof his face. "Oh I guess it was alot of work but I dont mind it, it was rather thereputic after being in the town" he rolls his eyes at the town rembering being under attack alot of the time while in it.

He looks back to the guy "oh sorry I am Calintz, Calintz Jaunken from... he pauses and the confusion is clear on his face as he continues, "ummm im not sure ive lived all over the world. So what about yourself? Afterall I havent even felt your presence around before" he finishes hinting that he is aware Kaoru isn't a normal human. All the wile natural charm flows from this unusual looking bount, who in actual fact had forgoten about the sword hanging at his waist
Back to top Go down
Calintz

Calintz

Repair Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Repair Time   Repair Time EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 12:07 pm

Bump!
Back to top Go down
Kaoru Yoshida

Kaoru Yoshida

Repair Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Repair Time   Repair Time EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 2:05 am

Calintz Jaunken, a name Kaoru had never heard of. Well maybe it was because this man lived on a farm. But still, without the help of any machanical use, he had done good work on it.

"You travel a lot? That must be fun, this is the farthest away from the city I have ever been." He said with a smile. Kaoru always had the money to fly wherever he wanted to, but in his mind, other places had no need for him. He had everything he needed to start his fathers business again NAND take down the one stolen from him. "I am Kaoru Yoshida, and as you may have guessed, I am a fulbringer. " He said, letting his most dangerous secret out. "Well, I live mostly in the city, but when I do train, I do it on the outskirts on the other side of the city. This is my first time out here." it was almost well into the afternoon now as the sky's colors shifted slightly.

"So I'm guessing you're a fulbringer too?"
Back to top Go down
Calintz

Calintz

Repair Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Repair Time   Repair Time EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 4:33 am

He tilts his head to the side as he listens to the guy he now knows as Kaoru Yoshida. He smiles at him with his natural charm flowing and his smile speeks in responce to the final question "nope"

He laughs a little and points to the huge wooden beam from before Kaoru arrived. "im a bount... It would be much easier to show you rather than explain" of course as Adora was being quiet for a change he decided it wouldnt be much trouble to display his strength instead "wait there" and he gets up off the tree stump and makes his way over to the beam

He stands looking at the beam for a moment and then grabs it lifting it to his shoulder with ease and walks over to the only rotted beam left on the exterior of the building. One end hits the ground and he flicks it to an upright position, it streaches all the way up to the roof. He proceeds to grab a section of the old beam with his free hand and in swift movements he rips it from the building and spins the new onw into position as the old one lands near buy with some of the rotted wood splintering off on impact.

Giving the new beam one last kick into position he waves to Kaoru "done, I was planing on doing that anyway". He laughs slightly as he was finaly done, even though Adora was now grumbling in his head. He looked pathetically weak even though his display was rather contidictary to his appearnce. But as this was normal to him he simply allows his charm to flow and he smiles now wondering what Kaoru could do.
Back to top Go down
Mizu Masuta
Admin
Mizu Masuta

Repair Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Repair Time   Repair Time EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 9:38 am

Is this toppic continuing?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleachclash.com
Kaoru Yoshida

Kaoru Yoshida

Repair Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Repair Time   Repair Time EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 1:41 pm

It will be soon, in having many problems in my life right now. By I will be back.
Back to top Go down
Mizu Masuta
Admin
Mizu Masuta

Repair Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Repair Time   Repair Time EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 3:35 pm

ok dokeys
i shall leave it untouched... more or less Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleachclash.com
Sponsored content

Repair Time Empty